Posted on Sep 9, 2008 in Food Events
| 0 comments
* Ice Cream Ireland have a video of Slow Food founder Carlo Petrini talking at the Organics Conference.
* (The elusive) Martin Dywer tells of his experiences at
Terra Madre Waterford 2008 on martindwyer.com – watch out for him on Nationwide next!
* John McKenna, involved in the hotel food forum on Friday, writes about some of the suggestions posed to the Ministers on the Bridgestone Blog.
* Amanda Bankert of La Petite Pâtissière (and pastry chef at my favourite Cake Café in Dublin) writes about an eventful trip down to Waterford and her attendance at the Edible School Garden workshop with her three-year-old.
* Trevor Sargent’s speech to Terra Madre Ireland 2008.
* Fishermen’s Federation leaders at Waterford Terra Madre Slow Food conference from BYM Marine & Maritime News.
Also, more updates on the Terra Madre site, including:
Gourmet Food And Education At Terra Madre Ireland 2008
Terra Madre All Island Policy Conference A Huge Success
Launch of Terra Madre 2008
Harvesting Our Thanks to Nature – Irish Times
Also on Bibliocook: